Senior-Link is a non-profit trust, which is not directly affiliated with any other group or organisation.
Being a non-profit trust we gratefully receive any funding or donations to help improve the services that we provide for elderly clients in our community.
We would like to offer our thanks and acknowledgement for current funding received from:
- New Zealand Lotteries Grants Board
- Dunedin City Council
- Otago Third Age Trust
- Pub Charity
- Southern Victorian Charitable Trust
- HealthCare Otago Charitable Trust
- The Otago Masonic Charitable Trust
- Community Organisation Grants Scheme- (COG's)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
17 D McBride Street